We are hiring now for the following position:
1. New Boat Prep Technician:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work both independently and with crew members to complete commissioning jobs on new boats. A strong ability to communicate effectively with our Service Manager and Sales Team is necessary. Required knowledge of boats, marine engines (both inboard and outboard), repairs, maintenance, electrical systems, and electronics.
Under the supervision of the Service Manager, the New Boat Prep Technician will be responsible for:
- Commissioning of Jeanneau Sail and Power Boats, Beneteau Sailboats, and Brig Boats
- Proficiently use computer diagnostic tools.
- Install and repair vessels 12v DC & 120vAC systems.
- Perform basic electronics installations, VHF, GPS, Depth sounder, Radar, etc.
- Take classes or courses as needed to advance your technical skills.
- Inventory control of the materials used for the job.
- Keeping the work area clean and presentable daily.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
Boating experience is a plus. Must be able to pass a drug test.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robyn Chojnacki at 856-461-1077 during regular business hours (M-F 9-5).