2024 Highfield SP600 - Arriving Soon!
The Highfield Sport 600 is a compact RIB ideal as a cruising RIB or a luxury tender.
The flexibility and adaptability allow you to create either a practical family-friendly RIB or a luxury tender to suit your own individual requirements and you can be assured that your Sport has been built to last.
Featuring an integrated built-in fuel tank, a non-slip deck and a 24° dead rise the SP600 allows you to take on even the roughest conditions confidently.
With the impermeable qualities of an aluminum hull, there is no need to worry about gelcoat chips or retrieving the boat onto a trailer; the Sport will not delaminate over time, will retain its agile performance, and will weigh the same in 10 years time from your purchase date.
All Highfield Sports are light in weight making them easy to tow, launch and recover. The hull of the SP600 is built with 3mm thick powder-coated marine-grade aluminum. The tubes are manufactured from 1100 dtex-coated fabric.
Standard features include:
- ORCA® Hypalon or PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Integrated transom supports
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Heavy-duty rubbing strake
- Keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump & repair kit
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Carbon dash for console
- Platform with ladder
- Shower kit