To Our Friends and Customers,
We hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during these challenging times.
We are continuing to monitor the regional, national, and international reports regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. As the situation continues to unfold, we are implementing precautions that have been outlined by state and federal authorities. Our top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, friends, and families. With that in mind, we intend to maintain “business as usual” to the best of our ability, within the limitations imposed by this pandemic.
Please be advised that we have taken the following actions:
Our marina office is to the public, but everyone is required to wear a mask. During regular hours, the retail store is open, our service staff will be available to take your calls, follow up on your email messages s well as accept storage payments, and our sales staff will be available to follow up on your inquiries.
We ask that any visitors to the marina practice social distancing while on the premises and follow CDC guidelines including wearing masks in public areas. For updated CDC information, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
For the health and safety of our employees and customers, please do not visit our Marina or use the marina bathrooms if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or otherwise do not feel well, or you have been in close contact with someone known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Our employees are required to follow CDC guidelines, including frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer. Any employees who feel sick will not be permitted to work and will remain at home until medically cleared to return. We have systems in place for our staff members to work from home when necessary.
We will continue to regularly clean and disinfect the facilities including marina bathrooms according to recommended standards.
We will follow the state and federal recommendations to minimize the spread of the virus and will keep you notified of any changes as the situation warrants.
- Will I have access to my boat? The marina is open. The water is currently winterized but customers will continue to have access to their boats in the yard. To minimize risk to customers and staff, we will be restricting access to boats stored indoors. Affected customers should call the office (856-461-1077) to make any arrangements.
- Will the marina bathrooms remain open? Yes, our Marina bathrooms have been re-opened and are accessible by combination lock code. For your health and protection please do not share the code with others. If you do not have the code, please call our office. We would ask that everyone follows the updated guidelines posted at each bathroom. Please be respectful of the needs of others by wearing a mask while using the restrooms. To promote social distancing, we ask that only one person at a time may enter the restroom facilities. If you are sick or have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19, please don’t use the marina bathrooms.
- What if I owe storage paperwork or fees? If you have an outstanding storage bill, we can process your payment via check, or credit card by phone or email. Copies of signed contracts, boat registrations, or insurance policies may be submitted by fax (856-461-7261) or email. If you don’t have access to a scanner, snap a picture on your smartphone and email it to email@example.com.
- What if I need boat parts? Parts orders will be limited to check or credit card transactions. If you have a parts request, please call (856-461-1077) or email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to check if we have the part in stock. We will ship parts on request. As an alternative, we will leave paid parts orders outside the office for pick-up. Arrangements will be confirmed by phone or email.
- What if I need a boat repair? Contact our office by phone (856-461-3555) or send an email “punch list” request to email@example.com.
- How do I arrange the launch or haul out of my boat? When your boat is ready to be launched or hauled for the season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and make arrangements. Boats will only be placed on the list if confirmed that they are ready, as per our standard policy.
- How can I schedule a boat tour? Our sales staff is available to set up private appointments for boat showings. Feel free to reach out to Tony Tumas by phone (443-553-5046) or email email@example.com to discuss the best practice to meet on-site for a non-contact appointment or virtually using your preferred teleconferencing method. We will work with you to meet your needs with safety in mind. With lots of inventory available and great financing opportunities in place, we’re fully committed to keeping boating dreams alive for our boating community.
We’re doing everything we can to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We hope to return to a normal working environment as quickly as possible and appreciate your support and cooperation. As boaters, we all look forward to being on board with our family and friends, drinking in the solace that only a day on the water can bring!
The Staff of Riverside Marina and Yacht Sales
Q’s please call 1-856-461-1077
Contact Tony Tumas to make a private appointment. You can reach him 443-553-5046 or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.